Friday, June 26, 2015

San Miguel de Allende

Mike and I took a taxi to San Miguel de Allende today.  The ride each way cost about 600 pesos or a little less than $40USD.  Given that the trip took over an hour each way, I'd say it was well worth it.

I don't have pictures of the actual city today, just the beautiful country side on the way.  We plan a later sight seeing trip to the city next week.

Every taxi that we have ridden in has a cross hanging from the mirror.



Corn and all kinds of fruits and vegetables are being farmed in the country.  They still use horses to plow the fields.  Not a tractor in sight.  We did, however, see a convertible BMW.

This is one of my favorite






Local market
Not sure what these stick deer things are but we saw a bunch for sale along the way.

I love these colors.  People are living in these buildings.


This is a historical building back in Guanajuato.  I can't recall the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment